First there was nothing. Then there was Tim.
No, actually that's not entirely accurate. There were a few things that came before him, various sundries such as shoes, automobiles and processed cheese. But following in the wake of all that tripe, like a screaming thirteen year-old being towed on a skateboard by a rope tied to the back of a slightly dented Volkswagen Beetle, comes Tim.
Having had the good fortune to befriend Alastair at university sometime around the turn of the century, he was swiftly recruited to what he believed to be the Deadly and Feared Rubber Chicken Underground Militia. In truth, it was actually The Rubber Chicken Humour Website, but you can't sweat the small stuff. These things happen.
Tim doesn't actually do much of anything on the site, but tries to make a lot of noise about it in order to still seem important. When he is actually press-ganged into producing something, you can most often find him working on the podcast, be it in the editing room, or just screaming silly voices into a microphone.
Rumours of his death have been greatly exaggerated. (Contrary to popular opinion, he has only died once.)
Rubber Chicken Contributions
- The Rubber Chicken Podcast: Episode 207: Mister Podcast’s Neighborhood on 10/23/2010
- Everybody Loves Shredder – The Ninja Turtles Sitcom (Pilot) on 11/05/2009
- The Rubber Chicken Podcast: Podisode: We’re Really Very Sorry on 06/25/2008
- The Rubber Chicken Podcast: Episode 203: King Podcast and the Knights of the Roundtable on 04/04/2008
- Wiki Spotlight: That Web Store That Ripped Us Off When We Tried To Buy Brett A Microphone on 02/28/2008
- Shredder’s Mom Has Got It Goin’ On – TMNT vs Global Warming on 02/17/2008
- The Rubber Chicken Podcast: Season One OUTcast on 03/01/2007
- Nigel Haversmith’s Amusing Prank Telephone Call on 02/28/2007
- That Doctor Who Episode with the Hovercraft Chase: A Retrospective on 02/25/2006